Thursday, May 12, 2005

Debut Posting

This is the very first time I post a blog entry on the web despite reading in the newpapers about the recent case of not being able to handle certain issues properly and post them up irresponsibly. I don't know if I put it in a right way. It's true that the world wide web gives everyone the freedom to express themselves, but do remember that you are still responsible for what you say and you are liable for any issues which you have raised if they are not right.

Having gone though a day at work, I realised something about guys which girls think about them. Girls always classify guys into boyfriend sort and husband sort and always categorise the playful and humorous guys as boyfriend sort and those who are more serious and sincere to be the husband sort. However, most girls always go for the boyfriend sort and tell this to the husband sort, "I'm sorry, you're very sweet but I don't think things can work out if we get into a relationship." This is especially when the girls are still studying because they don't really need a sense of security as they always have their friends around when they need them and they would prefer to have fun in the relationship. This is what I observed and thought as I look at the girls and guys around me.

Anyway just drank a Yellow Label Wolf Blass Cabernet Savignon yesterday night. Although it's a relatively inexpensive one which cost $19.80, I find that the taste is quite good. maybe I'm not good at wines, but I find it quite full bodied but perhaps a little spoilt because I kept it in my wardrobe for 2 days without proper storage. I should have just drank it the night I bought it. Unless you have a wine refrigerator, you should refrain from keeping it too long as the temperature in Singapore is not suitable for storing wine just like that in the air at normal temperature especially when it's the hot season now. Will try to venture to other wines like Wyndam Estate and other grades of Wolf Blass wines next week since I have found a relatively reasonably priced wine shop which sells Australian and Argentinian wine.

2 Comments:

At 5/17/2005 1:53 AM, Blogger David Chen Weirong said...

Hmm, about girls & guys.. I think it is possible tt girls have this "classification" system tt u've mentioned. But it may not be fair to say tt they always prefer humourous, playful sort as boyfriends. I do believe they are girls who are sincerely looking for the one, even while they r studying. I would add tt girls probably value tt sense of security provided by a loved one as much as they do their family/friends. This, i suppose, is achievable only through meaningful communication. =)

 
At 6/05/2005 10:36 PM, Blogger JossieLeia said...

i agree with weirong totally. Sometimes, when one gal does it, it doesn't mean every gal does it... I know of many girls looking for guys that can bring security than fun... it is the security of knowing tt the guy would not run off to another gal in a week's time; the security of love and stability. Communication is definitely very important. Many couples have broke up because of the lack of this. I feel that you have put much emphasis on this matter... does it really matter if you get attached not? Why not treasure what you have and make the full use of it? Reflect on those friends you have lost contact with as well~ You never know what might happen tomorrow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home