Saturday, July 01, 2006

Why can I help others but not myself?

Till date, I've had two coffee sessions with one person already. I bought this person coffee on these two occasions, something which I learnt can help reduce resistance and increase interaction. Things I see:

1. Need someone to share with him what's wrong with him
2. Need someone to remind him not to be so harsh to some particular person
3. Need someone to help tell him many many things

Spent quite a lot of quality time with him and learnt a lot about him, reminded me of the good old times when I used to listen to people and try my best to help them out or give them some advice. I guess I have enough information to know how to help this person and that this person will change after this, though not a drastic 180˚ change immediately but I guess I'll have to help him change slowly.

Why is it that I can help him so much and tell him so much and advise him so much?

It's times like this when I wish there were another me, at least "he" will be able to advise me and help make me feel better. Still the same state, just simply awesome dinosaur...

very enormous, rationally yellow, simply awesome dinosaur...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home