Sunday, August 20, 2006

It's been a while...

Although a new term has started, I felt that I didn't really have a holiday. Why? Because I embarked on a journey of no return, a journey full of uncertainties and challenges. Why did I take it up? For stupid reasons I told a senior about. Nevertheless I tried my very best to make things happen, prevent terrible things from happening and changed some things. Though it wasn't the most pleasant of experiences, but I guess it's a trial I had to go through.

I don't deny I felt sad throughout the whole process of it, but fortunately I had a few friends to go through it with me. Moreover I felt that I did something which I felt was necessary though I know these two persons don't really think much of it. As what I've said in one of my entries before that it's really rare for two persons to like each other but the only stupid reason they're not talking to each other is because one is afraid to and the other is bearing some grudge against what was said by the other. This may sound dumb but I would think that this person is very good for making people angry with many a "one sentence".

Somehow I have a lot of thoughts about this activity which I joined during the holiday which I could have called it a true holiday. Guess I'll keep those thoughts in my for the time being.

Thought I'll never know a single freshman, but instead I know so many. Life's full of uncertainties...

1 Comments:

At 8/24/2006 10:38 PM, Blogger David Chen Weirong said...

Hey bro, it's been quite a while eh.. I've not been going for TP-Alumni last few months due to sch commitments... How abt u? Coping well I hope?

***

Hmm, your Blog is very contemplative and intriguing.. I guess I'd have to know certain ppl then i'll understand those metaphors u used for them.. haha..

Take care yea :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home