Mondays
I wonder if I will get to eat the cookies baked by someone? Seems like there are a lot of things to look forward to in this short little holiday. Why is it short? Because I'll be occupied with a lot a lot of things soon. I guess I'll have to try to enjoy it as much as I can before the massive thing starts.
Wonder if I'll get to watch 茉莉花开 anytime this week. It seems like quite a nice movie to watch. Think I'll give movies like MI3 or Poseidon a miss. As for the Da Vinci Code movie, I'll have to consider very very carefully before watching it. It doesn't seem like a very encouraging movie to Christians, not that my faith will be shaken by it, but I don't wanna watch something that contradicts my belief altogether. Will the person who promised to watch with me watch with me? Haha... Hope I'm not like an airport again, where people fly aeroplanes.
Just last Thursday I went to eat a sumptous japanese buffet dinner with some of my friends and her sister. It seemed like quite a weird situation to me cause I felt like a supporting actor during the dinner. Only the one who sat opposite me will understand what I mean though. The meal was very good though, we sat there for about 3 hours and ate till they closed. Hope that we'll have another pigging out session though, be it with or without that irritating, insensitive, vulgar person. Can't understand why some guys just want to put on a front in front of girls, when they are around guys, they punctuate their speech with vulgarities and talk about a lot of trash, but in front of girls, they just want to show their macho-ism and they refined side. Isn't that all too hideous? Well, this is the very same guy that made me waste a lot a lot of time doing worthless things for some stupid activity which the same guy tricked me into joining. Fortunately he won't be around to get on my nerves for quite some time.
After having some time to myself, I was just thinking about the nice little comment about the coin. I always give my point of view in this blog just to offer another side of the opinion in the later part of the entries. Why is this so? I guess I always like to think about things from all sorts of angles, from my normal point of view and then the other whereby it may just displace my view totally. This can be put in a very simple way, I think too much. A very special friend used to say that I think too much and also that she can't seem to know what I'm thinking. I was just having lunch with a friend last Friday and I commented that this friend of mine also think a lot, in a very obvious way, pausing at that moment in time and just stare blankly. Then I told this friend of mine that I think a lot too, but not in such an obvious way. I guess I always want things to turn out the way I want. Though I can have the characteristics of "square root 2" or "1 = 0" as well. Will elaborate more on that another time. If only decisions in life is as easy as one side of the coin when you throw it. Many times it encompasses a lot of other factors which complicate matters and when you make that decision, it can affect another person. If life is fair, is he/she/it chinese?
P.S. I finally got my toy and it's glasses...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home