Tuesday, May 02, 2006

The end of another Beginning

The end of another beginning has started and the start of another beginning is coming real soon. Having finished yet another phase of the studying journey, I have had many many thoughts on my mind. This round is yet another exciting and painful experience at the same time.

I'm going to start work tomorrow and some of my friends have commented that I'm crazy to do so just the next day after my last paper. I guess this can be quite a good way of taking my mind off some things which I don't want to think about. Fortunately I have quite a few things to look forward to this period.

Well, some things have happened, though they should not have happened. If I'm given a chance, I guess I wouldn't have let them happen. Well I know I can't post too many details here again, less someone who isn't in the right mind to get the right idea or just want to interprete it in their own weird ways or just don't understand things and want to make up their own facts.

Nevertheless, for one special friend who always thinks that I always don't wanna share my thoughts with or that that person is always not there for me, I'll always regard you as a friend no matter what happens. Whether you'll return to read this post or not I'm not sure but one thing's for sure, if you know that I'm going through difficult times, you can always come find me instead. One thing that you always do to me is that I have to always come and find you, you'll never come and find me instead. As for the other friend whom you think I always share more with, the truth is I'll share with you more if you're more approachable. You always don't seem ready to listen. Hearing is not listening, guess you should know better when we were together.

PS: I'm always around, only whether you come find me or not. Moreover, you're no longer a single entity already, but a pair entity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home