D-Day - 1
The days of judgement (in some other sense) is just hours away, about slightly less than 24 hours. Though it's a different situation from the previous semester, but here's the analysis:
Having makes you sad.
Not having also makes you sad.
So then what conclusion can we draw? Having is the same as not having? Well... Seems like it. We'll see when the time comes. Somebody... But I'm not going to tell you who... Releasing the bell requires the one who set up the bell (Not sure if I got that right in the direct translation). Few have asked and few have missed. So who's got the hit and who's got the misses? Better sought than found...


1 Comments:
Heya bro,
sorry I kinda' faded out of the bloggo-sphere for some time.. Even as you ponder upon matters-of-the-heart, entrust them to the Lord and He will answer your prayers. I pray this period of academic-testing will come to pass gloriously for you~! :D
Post a Comment
<< Home