Friday, August 25, 2006

That particular song...

I once posted a link from youtube which is the music video of 珊瑚海, a song sung by Jay Chou. Now that I listen to it again on my laptop, it does bring back some memories of the exam period all the way until the floating period. What's the significance of the song? It just reminds me of someone. Someone who brought me joy and sadness at the same time. Well, I'm glad it's only a memory and no longer a continuous reality. Having made such a decision and sticking to it, I guess I'm happier this way, rather than let it bother me so much.

Well... Nowadays I realised that many people who are seen as great leaders aren't that great afterall. Why did I say that? Because I had to suffer because of some things they didn't do. All I know is that if I were to work with them again, I'd have to be really really careful, less I get sad because of them again...

No more rubbish from people...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home