There is no cure for user incompetency!
Never really understood what "there is no cure for user incompetency" meant until I experienced it for myself. There are always people who can't seem to make things right and even when they know the solution to the problem, they just refused to apply the solution because it's tedious, or not in their nature or it doesn't really bother them.
I was introduced to this term during my NS days and it was because of one person that made quite a number of people feel irritated especially among the NSFs. However office politics is never clear and you'll never know which side is right or wrong. The side that wins will be the correct side apparently.
The reason why I've finally understood this statement is because I've personally experienced this. Not going to mention when but it's just some things that really irritated me a lot. I put in so much effort to make things work but just to let things get screwed up by some incompetant people who will just push the blame to others and make it seem as if they're right even when they're making mistakes. Well the worst is when the I scream for help but was left alone to die there. Will remember this and not let myself get cheated into such things again.
Zhiwei, if ever you know about this blog, kindly let me know if you've read the bible I've lent you...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home