The end of another Beginning is Imminent
Shall leave this as an ambiguous post since I was supposed to post something since yesterday. When you define a start, there'll always be an end to it, nothing is forever, except something which most of us know... But I'm not referring to things like time or love or whatever.
Think about this, when you start drawing a line on paper, you'll always have to end somewhere, once you lift up your pen or pencil, you'll have ended that line, if you continue again, it'll be considered a new start and then you'll have another end when you lift up the pen. When you live, you'll die some day. Therefore I shared with a friend of mine what LIFE is: LIFE = Living Is For Everyone.
Since you're given a life, live it. However, how you live it will be another thing. If you choose to waste your life away, it's your choice.
P.S. In case someone's waiting/itching for a confrontation from me, sorry to disappoint you but I don't see a point in doing that. Too bad...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home