Silent Screams
Just watched Band of Brothers with two of my friends and it really brings fond memories of my NS days. Days whereby there was an aim in everything we do. When I was a trainee, I'd look forward to passing out of the training school and when I was posted to my unit, to make sure things worked out fine and have fun with my close colleagues. But now? I'm still awake at this early morning, still unable to find my inspiration to start working hard for the exams. Reason? Can't really find an aim, an end to what I'm doing.
Was very quiet after an attempt to study at the library. Really had nothing much to say to people. Sudden burst of silence from me, which is something very weird cause I'd alway have something to say no matter what. I guess it's coming... Hopefully when I wake up, I'd have that feeling to start working hard. Well... Just had a test today, though I think it wasn't that well done, I guess I would have loved to be able to just pour out my thoughts to someone. Anyone who'd listen will do. Where is everybody? Guess now it's time for me to start keeping my thoughts inside me and just manage them well myself.
I would like to scream out loud. Been screaming silently, that's why no one hears me. But I guess that's not bad too... Less things known, less likely to get hurt. After what happened with me typing out something I should have just kept to myself. Well... Everyone has their right to say what they want, be it right or wrong. Where are you when I need you? How come it's always like this when I need you, you're not there... It's been quite some time already but I still cannot get used to it. Are you not the one? I really hope that I'm not wrong, I know times change and people change. I haven't really changed much, but have you?
If only I can have another one like you now for me... Guess you'll never know my thoughts since you don't know about this blog.


3 Comments:
hello..
hm. i know you have quite a few things bottled up but sometimes there will be a need to let out your emotions.
i'm sure people around might feel this way most of the time especially when things are disappointing but you will have to try to pick yourself up and go on k? dont ever think that there is nobody to be there to listen to you when you need help cos there will always be people around you who care and worry for you k.. though i doubt you will ever talk to me when you're down or sth but just remember i'll only be a phonecall away. it hurts to even imagine what you are going through.
do take good care of yourself yea? and study hard for the coming exams. try your best so you wont end up having any regrets ya?
so you want to kickstart ur revisions? How abt starting with PH1101E. haha! when u goin to study? study together leh.. at least can discuss. =) Cheer up lar.. now is the time to study.. there is always a time an place for everything. =) priorties. =)
Haven't drop by your blog for awhile and wow, suddenly there's so many posts... i guess blogging is really one way one can scream out... well tat works for me and i had much unexpected results >_< anyway, you sounded really terrible... sad to see you like that... haven't have a chance to talk to you well ever since dunno how long ago... but well, alwaz jealous you preferred Daphne to talk to >_< but anyway, guess you also won't look for me even if you need someone to although you used to for awhile... but that's a different story althogether... anyway, do take care okay... and if you feel like talking, you can call my hp...still the same no... i'm 98% free hehe... miss having ya around... miss daphne also...
Post a Comment
<< Home