Thank GOD it's Friday... I mean it...
It's finally Friday and I have just gone through my first test of the semester. It was a very scary one though... Never thought it would be so do-able, not sure if I can score full marks, I really hope I can... Some people was just overly confident that the test won't be too difficult, in the end he found it a little hard, when I thought it was quite ok. This shows something: skipping lectures is definitely a very bad thing to do. If you want to skip it, at least find out from your friends what important things were explained during the lecture. I've been telling this particular guy since 2 semesters ago that he should work harder and not slack so much and don't skip so many lectures, but all my efforts were made in vain, because he didn't listen to any of my advice and just continue slacking away. Well, I would say that he's the type that needs to work hard rather than be able to score without studying much
Well, these days I've been rather busy and I really do mean busy. To the extent that I don't really want to do my homework at night because I'm just too tired. Fridays of every week is a very nice day.
Thank you LORD!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home