Of a Saturday and a Movie and something...
Sighz... Was thinking about Thursday again. I liked the feeling of watching that movie alone but the feeling of being abandoned to watch alone is bad. At least I know I won't ask this one person again who went out with her friend instead on that day.
I went to watch Da Vinci Code yesterday with someone. Well... I wouldn't have watched this movie if this someone didn't ask me to watch together though, oh well, at least I know what's Da Vinci Code all about now. The plot I would say is quite interesting but the idea behind it is quite disturbing though, but it's ok, I won't be bothered by it anyway.
I think it was by GOD's grace that I get to go out with this someone though. It's very very hard to get a chance to go out with this person, due to various reasons. I was given brownies actually but due to my own absent-mindedness, I actually forget to get the brownies at the end of the day and I didn't get to eat any at all. The moral of the story is, bring more plastic bags next time so that I can put extra things and sling onto my bag if needed. But overall, it was quite a nice day spent at orchard, though a large bulk of the time was spent watching the movie. The worst part was that I only manage to take 10 pictures that day which is like so little. I have taken more than 300 pictures with my new toy already and it's still increasing. I was quite sad this someone didn't want to pose or let me take much shots though, I guess the few I had were quite precious then.
One day I msged somebody on msn to chat and was posed a question in the form of a webpage, who is my crush? Come to think of it, I haven't given it much thought nowadays after some things which happened. Well, I shall leave it open ended for now as I don't have an answer to the question. Guess even when I do, I'll keep it to myself. Some things are better kept away from others. I really enjoyed my day yesterday, hope to do it again some other time.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home