tired... tiRed... TiReD... TIRED!
4 trainings at least a week isn't something to be happy about. Especially when it's not totally copulsory for me but I just want to go down and help teach people. What a lousy reason right? Sighz... Why am I always giving myself more trouble? I cannot afford to do badly anymore. Need to buck up. BUCK UP... BUCK UP... BUCK UP....
I've finally come to realise that life without GOD is very empty and aimless and lousy and sucky and everything bad. Today I brought Mr Coffee to church and I must say that even though it's my first time bringing a friend to church, it just felt good and I hope he can continue to attend church, be it mine or other churches. Today although I was feeling very sleepy, I felt that the sermon was very very meaningful and as usual, it felt like GOD was speaking to me through the sermon.
All I can say is, thank you GOD for bringing me back to you again. I really missed this feeling very much because I've been feeling quite distant away from you of late and I really like this feeling of closeness to you, knowing what I should do and shouldn't do and carry out only what's your will and things that are not against your will.
When you feel down, GOD won't forsake you, instead he'll be beside you. HE knocks at everyone's door, only a matter of whether you open the door for HIM or not.
Our father in heaven,
Hallowed be your name,
Your kingdom come,
Your will be done,
On earth as in heaven,
Give us today our daily bread,
Forgive us our sins as we forgive those to sin against us,
Lead us not into temptation,
But deliver us from Evil,
The kingdom, the power and glory be yours,
Now and forever.
Amen.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home