Of Emotions & Relationships(Reposted + extra)
What is it that makes humans complex and different from other animals is that humans have emotions and with these emotions, they form relationships with other people.
Emotion according to definition is that it is a mental state of a person which enables that person to feel a certain way(sad, angry, happy etc). However I think that that is not all to emotions, it's also a towards other people, liking a person, hating a person etc. Emotion in itself covers a lot of things and is very hard to give it an absolute definition because it varies from person to person.
Next comes relationship, which is by definition something like a particular kind of connection between two or more persons. Relationship is in itself a very simple thing but when people start getting themselves committed to another person, it becomes a very complicated thing. Take for example, two brothers, related by blood, but are enemies of each other. Are they enemies(Because they have cut out all ties between each other)? Or are they brothers? Or are they both? This is quite hard to define. Thus human relationships with the human touch is a very complicated thing.
To prevent myself from writing a 1000-2000 word essay here, I'll just probably share about BGR or emotional relationship between a male and female. You can say that both males and females are quite similar when come to dealing with emotional relationships. Both males and females can be very decisive or uncertain about the kind of relationships they have for each other. A stereotypical view of mine will be that females tend to be less decisive when come to dealing with emotions and how to handle the relationship. They'll be less likely make up their mind quickly when they do not feel the same way as the males whom they are dealing with. A male will probably be more frank with the female he is dealing with and aggressive in getting what he wants. This is what I think which applies in general to the different gender.
At my age, relationships are probably of a different level from a secondary school or working class person. This is because, there might be a chance that your partner now may be your life partner if you've found the correct person. Actually I'm in quite a dilema about my current situation. Think that I should have sort of share too much of my feelings in the beginning phase, now that I'm thinking of getting out of the situation, it's kinda very hard now because I don't want this to affect the person(A87, which happens to be the code of a part of the name). I'm getting to know this other person(A90) better and think that this girl is much more matured that the other cause I'm kinda in a knotty situation whereby I've quite a lot of responsibilities at hand and because of the lack of experience and the younger age, it's very difficult for me to accommodate and try to make things work out. However, I don't want this to affect this person so I'm not saying anything yet but try my best to be as good a friend as I am. Not that I'm going for A90 but just that I'm feeling that she might be having a crush on me or something, which is not necessarily a bad thing.
** ** **
Anyway after some malicious comment posted in response to this entry, I accidentally deleted this post as well... So sorry C.S. and ham[][]mah. Thanks so much for both your constructive comments and I have taken it into consideration with regards to this matter. Anyway I've sort of talk to the person involved and sorted things out already. This was the thought on my mind on that day when I typed this entry out and some things have changed since then. Will put it up when I have the time and chance...


2 Comments:
dude.. it's ham[]mah.. not ham[][]Mah
So sorry dude... Will take note of that. Haha.
Cheers
Post a Comment
<< Home