The Day of Truth
The results were out yesterday. It wasn't as fantastic as I would have wished for but all in all, I passed and I guess that's what's more important. I should be glad that there's still time to improve and try to make the best of what I have.
It's something rather happy, though not so good, but still, I think it's the best I can accept for now. I had really spent more effort on studies this semester and a lot more time devoted to doing homework and concentrating on tests etc. There were pleasant surprises and awful shocks during the examination and I am glad things didn't turn out as bad as I was predicting. It was really scary when I looked at the exam papers during the exam time and realise so many things which I couldn't answer at that point of time until after some careful thinking and analysis.
As much as I would like to find someone to share my joy in receiving my results, I guess the person whom I want to share with most is just not there to hear. I'm truly disappointed once again... Since the very moment we were in the same class in JC.
Bought a bottle of white wine to share with my family and it turned out that it wasn't as easily drinkable as it should because it's not a sweet white wine. Wonder if I'll be able to find a new wine drinking buddy?
Ironic but things just turn out this way...
Very Extraordinary Reasons, You Should Always Depend...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home