Friday, September 22, 2006

Dirty... Dirty... and Dirty again...

Seems like I have to tell someone off straight in his face about his total lack of cleanliness. Never understood how some people can just live in a very dirty environment. The picture below shows the amount of dirt in my room 3-4 days after I have mopped it. It just shows that I'm the only one cleaning up my room but it's ok... At least I'm about half way there. Hopefully I can execute what I have in my mind.




3 Comments:

At 10/03/2006 3:15 AM, Blogger David Chen Weirong said...

hmm.. practical suggestion i have:
start a joke with your room-mate about area-cleaning during BMT-days and ask if you 2 should do up a area-cleaning-roster for windows, floor, bathroom etc.. (",)

 
At 10/08/2006 10:12 PM, Blogger Bai Wei said...

but then if one of them dun follow the roster then kenna confinement? or do extra duty??

 
At 10/09/2006 9:03 PM, Blogger JossieLeia said...

Be glad that you are still in the study world... suffering here...=(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home