Hey bro, haven't heard from you in a quite a while. Have not had the time to attend TPband alumini too. haha..
Anyways, ever thought of getting a tagboard? I know how sometimes we get too busy to afford the time to record our thoughts or perhaps there's just nothing seemingly significant enough to blog about. That's why I think tagboard helps a bit in the sense that it dosen't require too much upkeep. hehe..
I recommend http://cbox.ws/
I pray the Lord's angels watch over you as you face the challenges towards the closing 2nd year of varsity life :) God bless~
1 Comments:
Hey bro, haven't heard from you in a quite a while. Have not had the time to attend TPband alumini too. haha..
Anyways, ever thought of getting a tagboard? I know how sometimes we get too busy to afford the time to record our thoughts or perhaps there's just nothing seemingly significant enough to blog about. That's why I think tagboard helps a bit in the sense that it dosen't require too much upkeep. hehe..
I recommend http://cbox.ws/
I pray the Lord's angels watch over you as you face the challenges towards the closing 2nd year of varsity life :)
God bless~
Post a Comment
<< Home